Skip to ContentSkip to Footer
A young man makes a marriage proposal to his girlfriend and surprises her with a beautiful engagement ring

K-1 Visa

Are you engaged? Do you need a lawyer to help you file for a K-1 visa? The Attorneys at Shoreline Immigration are ready to help you get a K-1 visa!

Talk To A Lawyer

What Is A K-1 Visa?

If you are a U.S. citizen engaged to someone outside the United States and wish to bring them to the United States to get married, you may sponsor your fiancé to obtain what is called a K-1 non-immigrant visa. This is one of the most popular and requested visas and can lead to lawful permanent residency in the United States. This visa lasts for 90 days, and it is expected that you and your fiancé marry within that time frame. After marriage, the K-1 visa holder may then apply for an adjustment of status for permanent residency.

Click the category below to learn more about: